Computer Lessons in your own home:
We offer computer training and lessons in your own home at a time that suits. We can help you with your goals!
From absolute beginner to advanced user we offer training that is geared to your needs:
• Basic computer skills
• Printing photographs
• Basic and advanced email use
• Basic internet use
• Advanced internet use
• Creating letters
• Online banking
• Keeping your internet transactions safe
• Saving money by shopping online
• Managing files and folders
• Spreadsheet skills from basic to advanced
• Doing backups
• Working from home
• Making greeting cards (extra software may be required)
• Creating presentations
• Speaking (and seeing!) your family worldwide for little or no cost
Our lessons are geared to your individual requirements. No question is too basic, we can start from step 1; turning on the pc. If you wish we will document your lesson so you have a guide you can refer to. We are happy to work with you and develop a plan of your lessons so that you know how you are progressing.
We also cater for advanced level students. As well as being a computer expert, our Head Trainer has many years of training experience and is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
• One hour lesson £25
• Two Hour lesson £45
Lesson Packages (booked and paid in advance for discounts)
• Book 3 lessons get £2 off per lesson
• Book 5 lessons get £3 off per lesson
• Book 10 lessons get £4 off per lesson
Lesson packages make the perfect gift. If you are thinking of giving a lesson package as a gift we will produce you an attractive personalised gift voucher.
Certain lessons require connection to the internet which we can help you with.
Excellent customer references available; just ask us.
No Computer? - Consider our Starter Package!
We help you choose an internet provider, supply and set up a new computer with two years hardware warranty, email, security and home software with ten hours of lessons for only £1200!